January 13, 2012

15 Months









Wow, I can't believe how much time has passed since I last updated the blog! Welcome to parenthood and not having any time! :)
We had a great Christmas and New Year's and we hope you all did as well. We Spent our first week of the new year in Disneyland with my mom and my sister and her family. We had a blast! Kiara loved seeing all of the different characters and enjoyed the rides that she was able to go on. The weather was gorgeous, 75-80 the entire time we were there. None of us were prepared for that! We saw the Aladdin show, which Kiara loved and danced the entire time. She also really enjoyed the Pirates of the Caribbean ride and Ariel's Underwater Adventure...which we ended up doing twice! We had lunch with the princess' and dinner at Goofy's kitchen with Goofy, Chip & Dale, Pluto and many more friends. It was so fun to spend such good quality family time. Kiara loved spending so much time with her cousins. It is such a blessing that they are all so close in age and thoroughly enjoy being together!
Kiara is still small for her age but she is growing. She loves to eat and try new foods. I am greatful that we don't have a picky eater. She is very curious and always observing everyone and everything. She loves to move, she is cruising all over the house. She took two steps on her own last week, but is taking her time with the process. I think she is just having fun watching Zach and I make fools of ourselves trying to get her to walk. :) She loves music! She begins to dance as soon as she hears it. She loves to play Peek-a-boo and Patty Cake. She claps all the time and amazes her doctor by nodding and shaking her head when we ask her questions. She is getting better and better with sign language and loves creating her own language :) If you couldn't already tell, Zach and I are extremely proud parents!
Zach and I are doing great as well. He is still enjoying working at Costco and I am now working from home and watching a friend's 5 month old son. Kiara loves having a friend come over a few days a week and I love that I can spend so much time with Kiara. We are truly blessed!
We are looking forward to what God has in store for us this coming year.

No comments: