January 12, 2013

Life is Magical

Where has time gone!?! I did not realize so much time had passed since my last post! 

My life has been so busy and blessed as I run around with my two year old daughter. I am treasuring every day that we spend together! Most days consist of pixie dust  and princesses, and I love it! I love that my daughter wants us to wear crowns almost on a daily bases, she love to strap on her fairy wings and we fly around the house, our evenings consist of dance parties and cuddle fests. Life is great, by no means is it perfect, but it is exactly what I always wanted. I love being a mom, it is the greatest blessing!

We have our moments, okay lots of moments, I am raising a two year old here! We have our power struggles, she is learning about independence, and I am learning to pick my battles. So she spends most meals standing on a step-stool at the dining table...as long as she is eating, I'm fine with it!

She is little miss manners. She is quick to say please, thank you and excuse me...I just heard her saying excuse me to one of her toys this morning! She is so sweet and loving. She is so nurturing and takes very good care of everyone, including her dolls and stuffies.

I love watching her learn new things and it seems like she changes daily! She is growing up way too fast and I wish I could hit the pause button. Yet at the same time, I can't wait to see what God has in store for my little girl. I pray that He uses her in big ways!!

Hopefully I will be able to find the time to post more often and let you in on our everyday lives.

No comments: