July 13, 2008

Meaghan & Zach

Zach and I were married on April 5th, 2008. We met on-line with eHarmony.com. We both joined eHarmony as a joke, but we fell madly in love with each other! It was the best thing that we did. We met for the first time at my church, in Tacoma, in 2006. From the first time that we met to the day we were married, we only spent three weekends apart.
Zach is with tech support for Costco Headquarters and he is training for his CCVP with Cisco. I am currently a full-time student at Tacoma Community College. I am studying for my degree in Business and degree in Associated Arts & Sciences. After I graduate from TCC in March of 2009, I will begin my schooling for Interior Decorating. I would love to eventually start my own Organizational and Decorating Business.
We love to spend time together, watching movies, playing board games, spending time outdoors, etc. We love to go hiking and taking long walks along the Green River near our apartment.

No comments: