July 13, 2008

4th of July 2008






Zach and I went with my mom to Wende's house for the 4th this year. We had a lot of fun! She lives on Lake Katherine and we went kayaking. Tom and Marian from Scotland were able to join us for the day and it was wonderful seeing them again. Mom, Wende, Sarah and I met them when we traveled to Europe last September. Tom is the Provost for Linlithgow Scotland. (That means he is the Mayor)

We watched Wende's neighbors have a competition for the best fireworks and we did a few of our own. It was a great day!

3 comments:

Tanner Family said...

Yea, you guys are blogging! I am so excited!

ChrisD said...

Great pictures!! It's nice to see the Kerr's. He's the nicest Provost I've ever met. :)

Tanner Family said...

Hey are you guys going to put more pictures on soon, you know that is the rule with blogging? Once a week Meaghan!