August 19, 2008

Summer update

Well, I just finished my summer quarter of school. I was taking Accounting 201, Business Law and Intro to Film. I am very proud to say that I received an A in my accounting class. That was my hardest class this quarter. Now I get to have a month's break before I begin Fall quarter. I am planning on helping mom get her house cleaned and ready for selling and moving in the spring. There is lots to do. I will also be helping Gretchen with the kids while she gets a lot of work done. I am looking forward to having fun and keeping busy during my break. Zach is still working very hard as a contractor for Costco's Headquarters. He is hoping to be hired on full time within a year or so. I am so proud of him! I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful and adoring husband.

Sorry that I haven't posted any new photos recently. During the move into our apartment, we seemed to have lost some things, including our USB chord to plug in our camera. I am hoping to get a new one in a few days and I will post more pictures as soon as possible.

No comments: